For the freedom and peace of mind of your teams and families
For the satisfaction and wellbeing of your residents
Traceability is at the heart of our organisation
- All laundry is identified with the name of the resident and the establishment.
- Information about specific items (type, condition, treatment…) is recorded in our database.
- All cleaning cycles are recorded. Each item is tracked individually
- The Customer Space allows you to access this information 24 hours a day, and track your service in detail
Hygiene is central to our approach
- Bulle de Linge guarantees the microbiological quality of laundry and therefore protects your residents and staff.
- The risk analysis and biocontamination control system (RABC) was assessed and deemed to comply with the requirements of standard EN 14065-2016 (certificate of compliance issued by Bureau Veritas Certification).
Service is a key commitment
- Our network of production sites ensures we can offer a local service
- Frequent and regular trips to your establishment to collect dirty laundry and deliver clean laundry
all year round, without interruptions
- The Bulle de Linge Customer Service Department maintains a close relationship and is available at any time to form a real partnership with each residence.
- Bulle de Linge assists the establishment – notably by training staff – to organise the resident laundry service
- Billing is monthly, clearly explained and adjusted to respond to your financial constraints
- Service commitments are listed in a Charter between the resident, establishment and Bulle de Linge
We care about sustainable development
- Clear social responsibility: creation of local jobs (over 550 jobs created in 13 years), initial and ongoing training, employment of disabled workers, friendly and respectful working conditions
- Controlled production: quality control of wastewater, controlling and reducing energy consumption through the implementation of technological innovations, development of recycling
- Optimised logistics: delivery vehicles are restricted and replaced every 3 years, distribution agents are made aware of eco-driving styles and delivery rounds are studied to limit the environmental impact
Whether you are an establishment for the elderly, disabled residents
or even a nursery, we have a solution adapted to your needs and we can offer a comprehensive service.
We can also launder:
- bathroom linen: bath towels, flannels…
- kitchen linen: tablecloths, serviettes, bibs…
- household linen: blankets, quilts, pillows, curtains, drapes…